Our contact details
You can reach us at email@example.com.
- Visitors to the Ching Clothing website;
- Recipients of newsletters and emails sent by Ching Clothing to visitors of our website;
- All other persons who contact Ching Clothing or of whom Ching Clothing processes personal data.
What personal data do we process?
We process personal data you have provided to us, personal data generated during your visit to our website, and when reading newsletters and emails sent by us to visitors of our customer. We also process personal data we have obtained from other sources such as Social Media platforms.
Potential personal data we collect:
- Personal data obtained through or generated on our website, newsletters, commercial emails, or related technologies:
- Whether you open a newsletter of email and what sections you select.
What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Maintaining contact with the visitors of our website.
- Improving our communications on fashion appetite and behaviour.
- Understanding your interest in and views on sustainable fashion;
- Improving our non-commercial fashion campaigns;
Improving and securing our website www.chingclothing.com;
Preparing user statistics; The user statistics of the website enable us to get an idea of the number of visitors, the duration of the visits, what sections of the website are visited and the click-behaviour. These are generic reports without any information about individual persons. We use the collected information to improve the website.
Legal grounds for the processing
We process personal data based on one of the following legal grounds:
- In relation to a legitimate interest
A data administrator may only process personal data if this can be based on one of the exhaustive legal grounds laid down in the General Data Protection Decree. The legal grounds used Ching Clothing are:
You will always have the right to withdraw any permission you have given us to process your personal data. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also process your personal data if we have a legitimate interest and do not disproportionately infringe on your privacy. We may, for example, use your contact details to invite you to future events based on your attendance of previous events.
Processors and sharing of personal data
We may hire service providers (processors) for the processing of your personal data which solely process your personal data based on our instructions. We will conclude a processor agreement with these processors which meets the requirements laid down in the General Data Protection Decree. We, for example, hire IT service providers that provide support to the safe and stable operation of our systems. We also make use of third-party services to send newsletters and emails. These are examples of parties that can be considered processors within the meaning of the General Data Protection Decree.
If a court ruling requires us to share personal data with third parties, we will need to comply with this.
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.